Cloud-based SMS, Voice, Verify, & Chat Gateway
The Vonage (formerly Nexmo) Cloud Automation operation for Hornbill allows you to send SMS messages via the Vonage SMS gateway.
Vonage is a Premium Integration
In order to integrate with Vonage, you will first need to configure, and securely store the authentication credentials for the Vonage account/s you want to use with the Hornbill App. You can configure your Vonage account authentication in KeySafe, as below.
- In Administration, navigate to System > Security > KeySafe;
- Select on + and select Vonage Authentication
- Give the Vonage KeySafe a Title (this is the name / identifier for the Vonage account as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process)
- Optionally add a description
- Add the API Key. This is found on the Vonage site when logged into your account
- Add the API Secret. This is found on the Vonage site when logged into your account
- Select Create Key to save
If at any point you wish to revoke the Hornbill app's access to Vonage, just delete your Vonage Keysafe key.
NOTE: This will revoke the rights of any existing Vonage Integration Calls in your Business Processes/Custom Buttons/Auto Tasks/Runbooks that are using the revoked Vonage account, so you will need to edit these accordingly.
Cloud Automation Operations
- Send SMS
Read more about using the Integration Call from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the Vonage options.