Home > Integration > Business Process Automation & Orchestration > Hornbill iBridge > Freshservice
Freshservice is a helpdesk ticketing system. The Hornbill Cloud Automation integrations with Freshdesk enable the management of Freshservice tickets via Hornbill workflows.
In order to integrate with Freshservice, you will first need to configure, and securely store the authentication credentials for the Freshservice account/s you want to use with the Hornbill platform.
You can store your Freshservice account authentication in KeySafe, as below.
- In Administration, navigate to System > Security > KeySafe;
- Select on + and select Freshservice
- Give the Freshservice Keysafe key a Title (this is the name / identifier for the Freshservice account as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process)
- Optionally add a description
- Populate the Domain with your Freshservice account domain, which can be found in your Freshservice URL as so: https://yourdomain.freshservice.com
- Populate the API Key field with the API key from your user account that Hornbill will be performing the operations as
- Select Create Key to save
If at any point you wish to revoke the Hornbill platform's access to Freshservice, just delete the Freshservice Keysafe key.
NOTE: This will revoke the rights of any existing Freshservice Integration Calls in your Business Processes/Custom Buttons/Auto Tasks/Runbooks that are using the revoked Freshservice account, so you will need to edit these accordingly.
Cloud Automation Operations
You can automate the use of the operations listed below using Cloud Automations from within the Business Process Designer, Auto Tasks, Custom Buttons or Runbooks.
- Create Ticket - DEPRECATED - use Tickets > Create as below
- Add Note
- Add Task
Read more about using the Integration Call from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the Freshservice operations.