Cloud Based SMS Gateway
The Esendex Cloud Automation operation for Hornbill allow you to send SMS messages through the Esendex gateway.
Esendex is a Premium Integration
In order to integrate with Esendex, you will first need to configure, and securely store the authentication credentials for the Esendex accounts you want to use with the Hornbill App.
- In Administration, navigate to System > Security > KeySafe;
- Select on + and select Esendex
- Give the Esendex KeySafe a Title (this is the name / identifier for the Esendex account as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process)
- Optionally add a description
- Username - Define the username against which all the actions will be performed
- Password - Store the Password for the above user
- Account Reference - Your Esendex account reference
- Select Create Key to save
Once you have created your Keysafe key, you can then use it to authenticate your Esendex operations.
If at any point you wish to revoke your Hornbill instances access to Esendex, just select the relevant key in your Keysafe list and hit the Trash Can button to delete it
NOTE: This will revoke the rights of any existing Esendex Integration Calls in your Business Processes/Custom Buttons/Auto Tasks/Runbooks that are using the revoked Esendex Account, so you will need to edit these accordingly.
Cloud Automation Operations
- Send Message
Read more about using Cloud Automations from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the Esendex operations.
If you have any questions regarding the Esendex Keysafe Key or Operations, please visit the Hornbill Community Forums.