Datto Autotask PSA
Professional Services Automation Platform
The Datto Autotask PSA Cloud Automation operations for Hornbill allow you to Tickets on the Datto Autotask PSA platform.
Datto Autotask PSA is a Premium Integration
In order to integrate with Datto Autotask PSA, you will first need to configure, and securely store the authentication credentials for the Datto Autotask PSA Account/s you want to use with the Hornbill App. You can configure your Datto Autotask PSA account authentication in KeySafe, as below.
- In Administration, navigate to System > Security > KeySafe;
- Select on + and select Autotask PSA;
- Give the Datto Autotask PSA KeySafe a Title (this is the name/identifier for the Datto Autotask PSA API Key as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process or custom button);
- Optionally populate the Description field;
- Populate the Endpoint, API Integration Code, Username, Secret and (optionally) Impersonation Record ID fields, as per the Datto Autotask PSA documentation;
- Select Create Key to save.
Once you have created your Keysafe key, you can then use it to authenticate your Datto Autotask PSA Cloud Automation operations.
If at any point you wish to revoke your Hornbill instances access to Datto Autotask PSA, just select the relevant key in your Keysafe list and hit the Trash Can button to delete it
NOTE: This will revoke the rights of any existing Datto Autotask PSA Integration Calls in your Business Processes/Custom Buttons/Auto Tasks/Runbooks that are using the revoked Datto Autotask PSA Account, so you will need to edit these accordingly.
Cloud Automation Operations
Datto > Autotask PSA
- Create Note
Read more about using Cloud Automations from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the Datto Autotask PSA operations.
If you have any questions regarding the Datto Autotask PSA Keysafe Key or Operations, please visit the Hornbill Community Forums.