Microsoft develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services
Azure DevOps is a Premium Integration
In order to integrate with Azure DevOps, you will first need to configure, and securely store the authentication credentials for the DevOps instance and Accounts you want to use with the Hornbill App.
Configure your Azure DevOps account authentication in KeySafe in order to use the Azure DevOps options.
In the admin console > System > Security > KeySafe
- Select on + and choose Azure DevOps
- Give the Azure DevOpsKeySafe a Title (this is the name/identifier for the Azure DevOps account as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process)
- Optionally add a description
- Select Create Key to save
Once the Key is created, you will need to connect to Azure DevOps and your account, in order to authorize the Hornbill App to perform the listed options.
Select Connect You will be redirected to Azure DevOps in a popup window, where you will be required to log in to your Azure DevOps account, and then you will be prompted to review the option you are authorising the Hornbill App to be allowed to perform with the chosen Azure DevOps account.
Managing Azure DevOps Configurations
- Use KeySafe to create, store and enable integrations with multiple Azure DevOps accounts for use in your business processes
- From the Keysafe List, select an Azure DevOps account, and use the Trash Can to delete it
- Note, this will remove the rights of any existing Azure DevOps Integration Calls in your business processes, which are using the now deleted Azure DevOps account, so you will need to edit your business processes accordingly.
Once you have your DevOps Account Authorised, you're all set to use it with the Integration Call in your business processes. The following options are now available for you to use with DevOps :
Microsoft > Azure
- Work Items
Read more about using the Integration Call from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the DevOps options.