Vodafone Corporate Online (VCO) lets you manage your company's mobile services and billing directly from your web browser.
Vodafone VCO is a Premium Integration
Vodafone VCO Configuration
In order to integrate with Vodafone VCO, you will need to add your unique VCO user ID and secret, which are provided by Vodafone Corporate when registering with the VCO API interface.
Once you have your VCO API interface credentials, you will need to configure and securely store the authentication details for the Vodafone VCO accounts you want to use with the Hornbill App.
Configure your Vodafone VCO account authentication in KeySafe in order to use the Vodafone VCO options.
In the admin console > System > Security > KeySafe
- Select on + and select Username + Password option
- Give the KeySafe a Title (this is the name/identifier for the Vodafone VCO account as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process)
- Optionally add a description
- Username - Your VCO User ID
- Password - Your VCO Secret/Password, for the API Interface
- Select Create Key to save
Managing Vodafone VCO Configurations
- Use KeySafe to create, store and enable integrations with multiple Vodafone VCO accounts for use in your business processes
- From the Keysafe List, select a Vodafone VCO account, and use the Trash Can to permanently delete it.
- Note, this will remove the rights of any existing Vodafone VCO Integration Calls in your business processes, which are using the now-deleted Vodafone VCO Account, so you will need to edit your business processes accordingly.
Once you have your Vodafone VCO account in Keysafe, you're all set to use it with the Integration Call in your business processes. The following options are now available for you to use with Vodafone VCO:
- Device and Accessory Ordering
- Device Order Tracking
- Change Connection
- Disconnect Number
- Get Connection Details
- SIM Connection
- SIM Swap
- Tracking SIM Connections
Read more about using the Integration Call from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the Vodafone VCO options.