VMware Cloud Services Platform Identity and Access Management
Home > Integration > Business Process Automation & Orchestration > Hornbill iBridge > VMware Cloud Services Platform - Identity & Access Management
VMware Cloud Services Platform - Identity & Access Management
VMware Cloud Services Platform - Identity & Access Management controls user and group access to your organization and its resources. The Hornbill Cloud Automation integrations with CSP enables management of VMware CSP users from Hornbill workflows.
In order to integrate with VMware CSP, you will first need to configure, and securely store the authentication credentials for the VMware CSP account/s you want to use with the Hornbill platform.
VMware CSP requires an API Token to be created, that can then be used by these Hornbill integration operations. See the token generation documentation for more information on creating these.
You can store your VMware CSP account authentication in KeySafe, as below.
- In Administration, navigate to System > Security > KeySafe;
- Select on + and select VMware Cloud Services Platform
- Give the VMware CSP KeySafe a Title (this is the name / identifier for the VMware CSP API account as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process)
- Optionally add a description
- Populate the Organization ID field with the full Organization ID GUID from your VMware CSP account
- Populate the Token field with API Token generated as above
- Select Create Key to save
If at any point you wish to revoke the Hornbill platform's access to VMware CSP, just delete the VMware CSP Keysafe key.
NOTE: This will revoke the rights of any existing VMware CSP Integration Calls in your Business Processes/Custom Buttons/Auto Tasks/Runbooks that are using the revoked VMware CSP account, so you will need to edit these accordingly.
Cloud Automation Operations
You can automate the use of the operations listed below using Cloud Automations from within the Business Process Designer, Auto Tasks, Custom Buttons or Runbooks.
- Add to Group
- Remove from Group
- Revoke Invitation
Read more about using the Integration Call from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the VMware CSP operations.