Reassign & Resolve Requests
Service Manager provides functionality to track and update a request on the Mobile App.
On each request the following information is displayed:
- Logged On
- Service Level Respond and or Resolve by (if in use on the request)
- If a request is currently in an On-Hold status, the Respond and Resolve By will be replaced with On-Hold Until x information
- View Timeline - Update & Collaborate On Requests
Use the Edit option to update the Summary or Description of the request
Reassigning a Request
Choose the Owner field from the request details and reassign to either a team or individual
- Team: Choose the Team you wish to assign the request to from the drop.
- Analyst: Optionally choose the analyst from the above chosen team you wish to assign the request to from the drop down.
- Visibility: Choose if the reassignment should be visible to the customer on self service, or just be seen by other analysts working on the request.
Resolving a Request
Choose the Status field from the request details
- Change Status To: Choose Resolve to move the request into a resolved status.
- Comment: Add supporting text as the reason for resolving the request.
- Visibility: Choose if the resolving of the request should be visible to the customer on self service, or just be seen by other analysts working on the request.