Project Manager Progressive Capture
The Progressive Capture allows you to define which elements of the project that you want to capture at the point of creation.
Project Manager Progress Capture Forms
- Project Budget
- Record the project's budget and its budget currency
- Project Dates
- Record the planned Start and Finish dates for the project
- Project Details
- Capture the main details or description of the project
- Project Scope
- Capture the details that describe the scope of the project
- Project Status
- Select the status under which this project will be at once created. Options include Draft, Active, Completed, and Cancelled.
- Project Template
- Select the project template which contains a pre defined project configuration such as details, stakeholders, risks and more.
- Project Type
- Set the type of Project which will be used. The list of available Types is governed by the Project Types you have defined and are currently marked as Active
Using the progressive capture designer, you can add in custom forms, then ask custom questions and in turn map, the answers to your custom fields on the project details view on your projects.
Progressive Capture Admin
By default when Project Manager is installed, a new project Progressive Capture is provided. This can be edited, and new one's added. To change which Progressive Capture which is used for creating new projects, update the value in the following system setting