Issue management is the process of identifying and resolving issues. Problems with staff or suppliers, technical failures, material shortages, these differ from Risks as they have already occurred.
Adding issues to a project
Use the + icon to add a new issue to the project
- Issue: Provide a name for the issue
- Details: Provide details for the issue
- Impact: Choose an impact for the issue
- Seriousness: Choose the seriousness for the issue
- Actions: Provide any actions for the issue
- Review Date: Assign a date to review the issue
- Owned By: Assign the issue an owner (from project members)
- Status: Assign the issue a status to reflect it's current state.
Use the Add button to add the project issue
Managing issues on a project
Open an existing issue by clicking on the issue from the issue list view
- Timeline: Discuss and collaborate on the issue with other stakeholders by posting and commenting on the issue timeline
- Follow: Follow and be notified about posts and comments to the issue on your Newsfeed.
- Status: Alter the status of the issue to indicate if it is still open or closed
- Audit: All changes to the issue will be recorded in the audit log.
- Delete: Delete an issue by using the trash can icon on each issue view
View project issue, by their name, impact, seriousness, status, review date and owner
- Click on an issue to edit it's properties
- Search the project issues from the Search field
- The search will look for a match with the issue name
When project issues are added, edited or removed this is audited and written to the audit trail tab of the overall project as well as against the audit tab on each Issue, where it can reviewed.
Manage the issues impacts and seriousness options via the following simple lists in the admin console.
- Project Issue Impacts
- Project Issues Seriousness