Project Activity Streams
The activity stream is a notification mechanism and conversation space for the project. It lists project relevant discussions for the project stakeholders, and allows them to collaborate on it's content.
Write something to the project activity stream. Include images, share video's, use wiki markup and emojis and giphys to emphasis or add emotion to the post.
- Use Mentions to direct message another user / project stakeholders
- More Actions
- Open Post - Open the specific post in another tab
- Bookmark - Add the post to one of your Bookmark Categories
- Lock Post - Prevent any further comments from being added to the post
- Archive Post - Remove the post from the activity stream and prevent any further comments from being adde to the post
- Mute - Decide to not receive updates about a specific post on the timeline for a definable period of time
Respond to a post by providing a comment, Include images, share video's, use wiki markup and emojis and giphys to emphasis or add emotion to the comment.
- Use Mentions to direct message another user / project stakeholder
Show your positive sentiment to a post or comment by using the Like option
Order the content of the activity stream by:
- Most recently posted
- Most recently updated