As the owner of a workspace you can configure it's attributes and manage it's members.
Managing Workspaces as an owner
Configure the attributes of your workspace including Billboard notices, and reassignment of ownership.
- Billboard Notice - Add a notice which will appear at the top of my workspace, this can include links etc and supports wiki markup
- Choose to enable, or disable the Billboard notice as needed
- Delete when finished with the Billboard notice
- Name & Description - Change the display name and description (purpose of the workspace)
- Owner - Reassign ownership of the workspace to another user
- Type - Set the workspace type to either Public, or Private
- Delete - Permanently delete the workspace
As the owner of a workspace you can add users to the workspace.
- Use the Search option to find and add the users
- Add Silently - By ticking the add silently button any new users added to the workspace will not be announced via a post to the workspace Buzz, and existing member will not receive a notification about the new member/s.
- Add Everyone - Choosing this option will add all users to the workspace, this is useful when you have company wide workspaces