The Login Screen option within Hornbill Administration allows you to customize the look of the login page on the admin and core ui portals.
Allows you to customise the splash image that is displayed on the left hand side of the page. The image will automatically be adjusted to fit the screen, the recommended size of this image is 1700px x 1280px
Enable this setting will add a About Us box which will be displayed in the login form
- Sets the title of the about us box
- Sets display text to welcome the user
Enable this setting to display a footer to the login form
- Background color
- The footer background color
- Text Color
- The footer text color
- Link Color
- The color of links on the footer
- Social Information
- This section allows you to specify your social media accounts Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Facebook. Only the account ID is needed. We'll take care of the links. These are displayed with the appropriate social media logo. Any logo that you do not want to display, leave the account name blank. If you would like to completely remove this section, deselect the checkbox next to the Social Information title.
- Contact Information
- Add the contact details to let you users know who to contact if they have questions about the page. Any field that you do not want to display, leave blank. If you would like to completely remove this section, deselect the checkbox next to the Contact Information title.
- Default Identity Provider
- If you have multiple identity providers, this allows you to select which is selected by default when a user first visits (note: when a user changes this that change is remembered for them)
- Direct Login Label
- The label for the direct login button