Microsoft develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services.
Intune is an enterprise mobility management cloud-based service.
Microsoft Intune is a Premium Integration
In order to integrate with Intune, you will first need to configure, and securely store the authentication credentials for the Intune instance and Accounts you want to use with the Hornbill App.
Configure your Intune account authentication in KeySafe in order to use the Intune options.
In the admin console > System > Security > KeySafe
- Select on + and choose Microsoft Intune
- Give the Microsoft Intune key a Title (this is the name/identifier for the Intune account as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process)
- Optionally add a description
- Select Create Key to save
Once the Key is created, you will need to connect to Intune and your account, in order to authorize the Hornbill App to perform the listed options.
Select Connect You will be redirected to Intune in a popup window, where you will be required to log in to your Intune account, and then you will be prompted to review the option you are authorising the Hornbill App to be allowed to perform with the chosen Intune account.
Managing Microsoft Intune Configurations
- Use KeySafe to create, store and enable integrations with multiple Microsoft Intune accounts for use in your business processes
- From the Keysafe List, select an Intune key, and use the Trash Can to delete it
- Note, this will remove the rights of any existing Intune Integration Calls in your business processes, which are using the now deleted Intune account, so you will need to edit your business processes accordingly.
Once you have your Intune Account Authorised, you're all set to use it with the Integration Call in your business processes. The following options are now available for you to use with Intune:
Microsoft > Intune
- Get Device Details
- Remote Lock Device
- Reset Device Password
- Wipe Device
Read more about using the Integration Call from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the Intuneoptions.