Home > Integration > Business Process Automation & Orchestration > Hornbill iBridge > intY Cascade
Cloud-based Software License Subscription Service
The intY Cascade Cloud Automation operations for Hornbill allow you to automate the management of subscriptions through the intY Cascade service.
intY Cascade is a Premium Integration
In order to integrate with intY Cascade, you will first need to configure, and securely store the authentication credentials for the intY Cascade Account/s you want to use with the Hornbill App. You can configure your intY Cascade account authentication in KeySafe, as below.
- In Administration, navigate to System > Security > KeySafe;
- Select on + and select Username + Password;
- Give the intY Cascade KeySafe a Title (this is the name/identifier for the intY Cascade account as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process or custom button);
- Optionally populate the Description field;
- Populate the Username and Password fields with the relevant intY Cascade account details;
- Populate the API Endpoint field with the intY Cascade endpoint you will be using:
- Select Create Key to save.
Once you have created your Keysafe key, you can then use it to authenticate your intY Cascade Cloud Automation operations.
If at any point you wish to revoke your Hornbill instances access to intY Cascade, just select the relevant key in your Keysafe list and hit the Trash Can button to delete it
NOTE: This will revoke the rights of any existing intY Cascade Integration Calls in your Business Processes/Custom Buttons/Auto Tasks/Runbooks that are using the revoked intY Cascade Account, so you will need to edit these accordingly.
Cloud Automation Operations
You can automate the use of the operations listed below using Cloud Automations from within the Business Process Designer, Auto Tasks, Custom Buttons or Runbooks.
- Update Subscription
Read more about using Cloud Automations from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the intY Cascade operations.
If you have any questions regarding the intY Cascade Keysafe Key or Operations, please visit the Hornbill Community Forums.