Guest Account Templates
|Home > Configuration > Platform Configuration > Guest Account Templates||Index|
Guest Account templates are used to create a standard set of settings which can then be used to create contact records through auto provisioning. When using a SAML to manage communication between an identity provider and Hornbill, accounts can be created automatically. An example of using an identity provider would be to use someones Google account to authenticate with Hornbill. When this authentication happens, if a contact record does not exist in Hornbill it will be automatically created using this template.
Guest Account Templates are only applicable if you intend to utilise auto-provisioning and have external contact records configured in Hornbill. Guest Account Templates are only used in conjunction with the Customer Portal.
- Template Name
- More than one template can be created. This will allow you to identify this particular template within the list of templates.
- Job Title
- The job title of the contact being created
- The company that the contact belongs to
- This will set the language for the contact. The language set against the contact will determine the language that the Customer Portal is presented to them. The default value is taken from the system Advanced Settings system.regionalSettings.language
- This will set the timezone that the user resides in. This will ensure that date/time information presented to them in the portals is displayed using their time.
- This will allocate the initial access for the contact. They can either be set for immediate access by selecting Suspended or they can be granted immediate access by selecting Approved