Home > Integration > Business Process Automation & Orchestration > Hornbill iBridge > Freshstatus
Freshstatus is a cloud based incident and maintenance management solution. The Freshstatus Cloud Automation integration operations for Hornbill allow you to manage Incidents and Scheduled Maintenance records in the Freshstatus solution.
In order to integrate with Freshstatus, you will first need to configure, and securely store the authentication credentials for the Freshstatus account/s you want to use with the Hornbill platform.
You can store your Freshstatus account authentication in KeySafe, as below.
- In Administration, navigate to System > Security > KeySafe;
- Select on + and select Freshstatus
- Give the Freshstatus KeySafe a Title (this is the name / identifier for the Freshstatus API account as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process)
- Optionally add a description
- Populate the Domain field with the name following the '
https://' and preceding the '
.freshstatus.io' of your Freshstatus page URL once logged in.
- Populate the API Key field with the Freshstatus API Key which can be found/generated by navigating to settings -> account settings -> Your API key
- Select Create Key to save
If at any point you wish to revoke the Hornbill platform's access to Freshstatus, just delete the Freshstatus Keysafe key.
NOTE: This will revoke the rights of any existing Freshstatus Integration Calls in your Business Processes/Custom Buttons/Auto Tasks/Runbooks that are using the revoked Freshstatus account, so you will need to edit these accordingly.
Cloud Automation Operations
You can automate the use of the operations listed below using Cloud Automations from within the Business Process Designer, Auto Tasks, Custom Buttons or Runbooks.
- Scheduled Maintenance
Read more about using the Integration Call from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the Freshstatus operations.