Home > Integration > Business Process Automation & Orchestration > Hornbill iBridge > FastField Forms
Mobile Forms and Data Collection Solution
The FastField Forms Cloud Automation operations for Hornbill allow you to manage Users and form dispatch within FastField Forms.
FastField Forms is a Premium Integration
In order to integrate with FastField Forms, you will first need to configure, and securely store the authentication credentials for the FastField Forms account/s you want to use with the Hornbill platform. You can configure your FastField Forms account authentication in KeySafe, as below.
- In Administration, navigate to System > Security > KeySafe;
- Select on + and select FastField Forms Authentication
- Give the FastField Forms KeySafe a Title (this is the name / identifier for the FastField Forms account as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process)
- Optionally add a description
- Populate the Username, Password and API Key fields with values from your FastFields Forms account, ignoring the Session Token and Session Expires inputs, as these are populated by the system
- Select Create Key to save
If at any point you wish to revoke the Hornbill platform's access to FastField Forms, just delete the FastField Forms Keysafe key.
NOTE: This will revoke the rights of any existing FastField Forms Integration Calls in your Business Processes/Custom Buttons/Auto Tasks/Runbooks that are using the revoked FastField Forms account, so you will need to edit these accordingly.
Cloud Automation Operations
You can automate the use of the operations listed below using Cloud Automations from within the Business Process Designer, Auto Tasks, Custom Buttons or Runbooks.
- Update Libraries
- Update Roles
Read more about using the Integration Call from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the FastField Forms operations.