The Export List option is provided on some of the standard lists within Hornbill Applications. The availability of this option is determined by the presence of the Export List button on the list's Tool Bar. Exports from the list create a CSV file which can be viewed in spreadsheet applications.
- From the Tool Bar click on the Export List button
- A form is provided with all the available columns for your list items
- Select one or more of the available columns that you would like to export
- Click on the 'Export' button
- Your browser will download the file in CSV to your local file system where it can then be opened with a spreadsheet application of your choice.