Dynatrace is a software intelligence platform, providing real-time answers into the performance of applications, the interconnected services, the underlying cloud infrastructure and the experiences of users.
Manage Problems on your Dynatrace SaaS instance.
In order to integrate with Dynatrace, you will first need to configure, and securely store the authentication credentials for the Dynatrace Account/s you want to use with the Hornbill App.
Configure your Dynatrace account authentication in KeySafe in order to use the Dynatrace options.
In the admin console > System > Security > KeySafe
- Click on +
- In the Type field, select Dynatrace SaaS
- Give the API Key a title (this is the name/identifier for the Dynatrace account as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process)
- Optionally add a description
- The API Token field should be populated with an API Token that was generated against a user profile on your Dynatrace instance
- The Environment ID field should be populated with the your-environment-id value taken from your Dynatrace SaaS URL: https://your-environment-id.live.dynatrace.com
- Click Create Key to save
Managing Dynatrace Configurations
- Use KeySafe to create, store and enable integrations with multiple Dynatrace accounts for use in your business processes
Once you have your Dynatrace account authorised, you're all set to use it with the Integration Call in your business processes. The following options are now available for you to use with Dynatrace:
- Close - Allows you to Close your Dynatrace Problems;
- Comment - Allows you to add a Comment on to a Dynatrace Problem.
Read more about using the Integration Call from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the Dynatrace options.