Core Hornbill Automations
From HornbillJump to navigation Jump to search
|Home > Platform Configuration > Business Process Designer >Core Hornbill Automations||Index|
This page looks at the available BPM Hornbill Automations that are available with the Core application. These automations can be used as part of BPM workflows from any application.
BPM Automation Help
Each BPM Hornbill Automation includes a help option which displays the Inputs, Outputs, and Outcomes for the automation.
Clicking on the Help icon will display a popup with the details about the Hornbill Automation. It is recommended to always reference this help over the information held within this page as it will be the most current.
- The are the configurable options that can be used as inputs to the automation. In most cases either hard set values or variables can be used.
- The output contain information that can be used for other process nodes within the workflow
- Signifies if the node completed successfully or not. These can often be used in decision nodes to determine a path for action when an outcome of a node is not successful
Core Application Hornbill Automations
- Direct Message Send
Direct Message Send
This operation is used to send a mail message directly to one or more recipients without going through a shared or personal mailbox.
- From Address
- The from address for the email
- From Name
- The display name for the from address
- A comma separated list of email addresses to populate the To field with
- A comma separated list of email addresses to populate the CC field with
- A comma separated list of email addresses to populate the BCC field with
- The email subject
- The email body. Supports HTML tags.
- The priority to apply to the email. Defaults to normal if not set.