Each Service Manager user has the ability to select which columns are visible on the request list. This is a per user setting so that each individual can have their own list. This allows a user to display the information which is most important for them and the role that they have.
Modifying the Request List
- On the Request list tool bar select the Cog icon.
- The Customize Columns section is expanded
- To add a column to your list, simply select the column by clicking on the column name
- To remove a column from your list, simply unselect the column by clicking on the column name
- To decide on the order in which the columns will appear, simply drag and drop the selected column names into your preferred order
- Click on Save to apply
- Hide column on small screens is available for each column in the Columns list. By selecting this icon the column will be automatically hidden if you use Service Manager on a device with a smaller screen resolution
- Revert option will change the columns back to the default columns.