Home > Integration > Business Process Automation & Orchestration > Hornbill iBridge > Clubhouse
Cloud-based Project Management Platform
The Clubhouse Cloud Automation operations for Hornbill allow you to automate the the management of your Clubhouse stories.
Clubhouse is a Premium Integration
In order to integrate with Clubhouse, you will first need to configure, and securely store the authentication credentials for the Clubhouse you want to use with the Hornbill App. You can configure your Clubhouse account authentication in KeySafe, as below.
- In Administration, navigate to System > Security > KeySafe;
- Select on + and select API Key;
- Give the Clubhouse KeySafe a Title (this is the name/identifier for the Clubhouse Key as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process or custom button);
- Optionally populate the Description field;
- Provide a Clubhouse API Token in the API Key field. You can find more information on how to generate API Keys in Clubhouse;
- Select Create Key to save.
Once you have created your Keysafe key, you can then use it to authenticate your Clubhouse Cloud Automation operations.
If at any point you wish to revoke your Hornbill instances access to Clubhouse, just select the relevant key in your Keysafe list and hit the Trash Can button to delete it
NOTE: This will revoke the rights of any existing Clubhouse Integration Calls in your Business Processes/Custom Buttons/Auto Tasks/Runbooks that are using the revoked Clubhouse Account, so you will need to edit these accordingly.
Cloud Automation Operations
You can automate the use of the operations listed below using Cloud Automations from within the Business Process Designer, Auto Tasks, Custom Buttons or Runbooks.
- Create Comment
Read more about using Cloud Automations from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the Clubhouse operations.
If you have any questions regarding the Clubhouse Keysafe Key or Operations, please visit the Hornbill Community Forums.