Board Manager Card Types
When creating or managing a board, choose which type of cards you will allow to be added to the board
Board Manager provides various card types, and the ability to to define which card types are allowed on each board. Each card type provides a different function and has different characteristics, these are detailed below.
Card's can be used to represent an action which need to be performed, these can have one or multiple board members assigned to them and they can be added directly to a board lane from the board view using the Add option in the required lane.
- Name - Provide a name for the card as it will appear on the board lane
- Content - Define the content of the card
- Wiki Markup - Format the content on the card
- Lists - Add checklist items to the card - visually see the progress through list items represented on the card by a a green progress bar
- Attachments - Add attachments to the card
- Colour - Select a colour for the card background
- Copy - Copy the card to another board you have access to
- Timeline - Collaborate on the content of the card
- Members - drag and drop to associate one or more board members to the card
- Remove - Remove the card if no longer required
Separator's can be used to visually represent a break or segment on a board lane. Separators can be added directly to a board lane from the board view using the Add option in the required lane.
- Title - Provide a title for the separator as it will appear on the board lane
- Colour - Select a colour for the separator background
- Copy - Copy the separator to another board you have access to
- Remove - Remove the separator if no longer required
Note's can be used to add a simple comment to a board. Notes can be added directly to a board lane from the board view using the Add option in the required lane
- Content - Define the content for the note
- Colour - Select a colour for the note background
- Copy - Copy the note to another board you have access to
- Remove - Remove the note if no longer required
App Specific Card Types
As well as the native card types explained above which can be added to a board directly from the board view, it is also possible to add cards to reflect different application specific entities. These card types can be added to a board manually using a board plugin in the app, and or automatically via the business process engine, and configured in the business process designer.
- Project Task
- Known Error
- Service Request