BMC Remedyforce is a ticketing and helpdesk system built on the Salesforce platform.
Create Incidents and Service Requests on BMC Remedyforce with the Hornbill iBridge.
BMC Remedyforce is a Premium Integration
In order to integrate with BMC Remedyforce, you will first need to configure, and securely store the authentication credentials for the BMC Remedyforce Account/s you want to use with the Hornbill App.
Configure your BMC Remedyforce account authentication in KeySafe in order to use the BMC Remedyforce options.
In the admin console > System > Security > KeySafe
- Select on + and select RemedyforceAuthentication
- Give the BMC Remedyforce KeySafe a Title (this is the name/identifier for the BMC Remedyforce account as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process)
- Optionally add a description
- Add the hostname of the BMC Remedyforce API endpoint in the Instance Name field
- Add the Username for the account that you wish to authenticate in the Username field
- Add the Password and Secure Token in the Password field. This should be in the format: `yourpasswordyourtoken` with no space or separator between the password and token strings. More information regarding your security token can be found here.
- Select Create Key to save
Managing BMC Remedyforce Configurations
- Use KeySafe to create, store and enable integrations with multiple BMC Remedyforce accounts for use in your business processes
- Use the Revoke Access option against a BMC Remedyforce account in KeySafe in order to revoke authentication rights for the Hornbill App to use the account
- Note, this will revoke the rights of any existing BMC Remedyforce Integration Calls in your business processes, which are using the revoked BMC Remedyforce Account, so you will need to edit your business processes accordingly.
Once you have your BMC Remedyforce Account Authorised, you're all set to use it with the Integration Call in your business processes. The following options are now available for you to use within BMC Remedyforce:
- Create Incident
- Create Service Request
Read more about using the Integration Call from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the BMC Remedyforce options.