Aha! is a cloud-based roadmapping tool.
Create, update, and retrieve Ideas in Aha!.
Aha! is a Premium Integration
In order to integrate with Aha!, you will first need to configure, and securely store the authentication credentials for the Aha! instance and Accounts you want to use with the Hornbill App.
Configure your Aha! account authentication in KeySafe in order to use the Aha! options.
In the admin console > System > Security > KeySafe
- Select on + and select oAuth 2.0 option
- Give the Aha! KeySafe a Title (this is the name / identifier for the Aha! account as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process)
- Optionally add a description
- Client Id - The Consumer Key from the connected app definition
- Client Secret - The Consumer Secret from the connected app definition. Required unless the Require Secret for Web Server Flow setting is not enabled in the connected app definition.
- oAuth Scope - Leave Blank
- Authorise URL - The Application Authorize URL as supplied by Aha!
- Access URL - The Application Access URL: https://yourinstancename.aha.io/oauth/token where yourinstancename should be replaced by your Aha! instance name
- Response Type - Set this to code
- Additional Params - Copy & paste this exact string to redirect_uri=https://admin.hornbill.com/oauthcallback.php
- Grant Access - Set this to authorization_code
- Refresh URL - Leave Blank
- Refresh Grant Type - Leave Blank
- Token - Leave Blank at this stage, it will be auto-populated later
- API Endpoint - The Aha! API endpoint for your instance: https://yourinstancename.aha.io/api/v1 where yourinstancename should be replaced by your Aha! instance name
- Select Create Key to save
- Select Connect
- Login with your username and password and authorise the Hornbill App to use the Aha! account (ensure the user account has the appropriate rights to perform the Aha! actions).
- When successful, this will auto-populate a valid oauth_token into the Token field
Managing Aha! Configurations
- Use KeySafe to create, store and enable integrations with multiple Aha! accounts for use in your business processes
- From the Keysafe List, select an Aha! account, and use the Trash Can to permanently delete it, or the Revoke Access option to remove access rights but retain the configuration and option to connect again later
- Note, this will remove the rights of any existing Aha! Integration Calls in your business processes, which are using the now deleted Aha! Account, so you will need to edit your business processes accordingly.
Once you have your Aha! Account Authorised, you're all set to use it with the Integration Call in your business processes. The following options are now available for you to use with Aha!:
- Create : Create new Ideas against products in your Aha! roadmap
- Get : Get details from Ideas against your Aha! products
- Update : Update Ideas in your Aha! products
Read more about using the Integration Call from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the Aha! options.