AQL is a Cloud communications platform for building SMS, Voice & Messaging applications on an API built for global scale. Keep your customers up to date with what is happening in Hornbill and tickets in real time with the Hornbill iBridge integration to Twilio SMS.
In order to integrate with Twilio, you will first need to configure, and securely store the authentication credentials for the Twilio Account/s you want to use with the Hornbill App.
Configure your Twilio account authentication in KeySafe in order to use the Twilio options.
In the admin console > System > Security > KeySafe
- Select on + and select Twilio
- Give the Twilio KeySafe a Title (this is the name / identifier for the Twilio account as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process)
- Optionally add a description
- Add the name of the API Account (SID). This is found on the Twilio site when logged into your account under Settings->General Settings in the section titled API Credentials
- Add the API Token. This is found on the Twilio site when logged into your account under Settings->General Settings in the section titled API Credentials
- Select Create Key to save
Right your all set........
Managing Twilio Configurations
- Use KeySafe to create, store and enable integrations with multiple Twilio accounts for use in your business processes
Once you have your Twilio Account Authorised, your all set to use it with the Integration Call in your business processes. The following options are now available for you to use with Twilio:
- Send SMS
Read more about using the Integration Call from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the AQL options.