Zendesk is a customer services solution
Create Users and Organizations, and log, update and delete tickets
In order to integrate with Zendesk, you will first need to configure, and securely store the authentication credentials for the Zendesk instance and Account you want to use with the Hornbill App.
Configure your Zendesk account authentication in KeySafe in order to use the Zendesk options.
In the admin console > System > Security > KeySafe
- Select on + and select Zendesk Authentication
- Give the Zendesk KeySafe a Title (this is the name / identifier for the Zendesk account as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process)
- Optionally add a description
- Email - Enter the email address for the user account under which the actions will be performed in Zendesk (Zendesk registered user's email address)
- Token - The Zendesk API Token for your Zendesk instance.
- This can be found as an administrator on Zendesk under Admin > Channels > API > Token Access Click + to add one if you do not have one already
- Subdomain - The Zendesk subdomain (do not include the .Zendesk.com part here)
- This can be be found as an administrator on Zendesk under Admin > Settings > Account > Subdomain
- Select Create Key to save
Managing Hornbill Configurations
- Use KeySafe to create, store and enable integrations with multiple Zendesk accounts for use in your business processes
- From the Keysafe List, select a Zendesk account, and use the Trash Can to delete it
- Note, this will remove the rights of any existing Zendesk Integration Calls in your business processes, which are using the now deleted Zendesk Account, so you will need to edit your business processes accordingly.
Once you have your Zendesk Account Authorised, your all set to use it with the Integration Call in your business processes. The following options are now available for you to use with Zendesk:
- Create Org
- Update Org
- Delete Org
- Create Ticket
- Update Ticket
- Delete Ticket
- Get Ticket info
- Create Agent
- Create End User
- Create User
- Update User
- Delete User
Read more about using the Integration Call from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the Zendesk options.