Use Request Settings to control the behaviour of various features on Requests in Service Manager
On Hold Settings
Choose which request actions will be enabled when a request is placed on hold, by default the following actions are enabled:
Tick any actions which you wish to allow whilst requests are on-hold, or untick those which you wish to disable. Use the Save option to apply the changes.
Manage the Resolve settings to control the behaviour when resolving requests
- All manual Resolve / Close without an owner
- Automatically mark SLM Resolution Timer as part of the resolve action? If using BPM to mark the resolution timer at times other than when resolving this should be turned off
- Enable the option to action on linked requests against a request through the Resolve tab
- This will prevent a request from resolving if it has open activities
Choose which customer attributes will be displayed in the customer details section on request forms
- Tick any attrbiutes which you wish to display, or untick those which you wish to hide.
A customer of a request can be either a user or a contact, as such you can configure the attributes you wish to display depending on the type of customer of the request.