RequestTracker by Best Practical is a helpdesk/ticketing solution
Create, update, get information about and comment on tickets in RequestTracker.
RequestTracker is a Premium Integration
In order to integrate with RequestTracker, you will first need to configure, and securely store the authentication credentials for the RequestTracker instance and Accounts you want to use with the Hornbill App.
Configure your RequestTracker account authentication in KeySafe in order to use the RequestTracker options.
In the admin console > System > Security > KeySafe
- Select on + and select Username + Password
- Give the KeySafe Key a Title (this is the name / identifier for the RequestTracker account as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process)
- Optionally add a description
- Username - Specify the Username of the RequestTracker account that will be used to make the API calls
- Password - Store the password for the above user
- API Endpoint - Provide the API Endpoint for your RequestTracker instance, for example: https://demo.bestpractical.com/REST/1.0
- Select Create Key to save
Managing RequestTracker Configurations
- Use KeySafe to create, store and enable integrations with multiple RequestTracker accounts for use in your business processes
- From the Keysafe List, select a RequestTracker account, and use the Trash Can to delete it
- Note, this will remove the rights of any existing RequestTracker Integration Calls in your business processes, which are using the now deleted RequestTracker Account, so you will need to edit your business processes accordingly.
Once you have your RequestTracker account information stored in KeySafe, your all set to use it with the Integration Call in your business processes. The following options are now available for you to use with RequestTracker:
- Add Comment
Read more about using the Integration Call from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the RequestTracker options.