Pivotal Tracker is an agile project management tool for developers.
Create new Stories in a Pivotal Tracker Project, or retrieve details about an existing Story. Check out more information about Pivotal Tracker, and the Hornbill integrations with this platform on the Pivotal Tracker website.
Pivotal Tracker is a Premium Integration
In order to integrate with Pivotal Tracker, you will first need securely store an API Token for the Pivotal Tracker accounts you want to use with the Hornbill App.
Configure your Pivotal Tracker account authentication in KeySafe in order to use the Pivotal Tracker options.
In the admin console > System > Security > KeySafe
- Select on + and select API Key
- Give the Pivotal Tracker KeySafe a Title (this is the name/identifier for the Pivotal Tracker account as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process)
- Optionally add a description
- API Key - Enter the API Token for your Pivotal Tracker account. The permissions in the image to the right need to be set against the API Key. You can find more information about how to create this here: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/help/articles/api_token/
- API Endpoint - Leave this blank
- Select Create Key to save
Managing Pivotal Tracker Configurations
- Use KeySafe to create, store and enable integrations with multiple Pivotal Tracker accounts for use in your business processes
- From the Keysafe List, select a Pivotal Tracker account, and use the Trash Can to delete it
- Note, this will remove the rights of any existing Pivotal Tracker Integration Calls in your business processes, which are using the now-deleted Pivotal Tracker Account, so you will need to edit your business processes accordingly.
Once you have your Pivotal Tracker details stored in Keysafe, you're all set to use it with the Integration Call in your business processes. The following options are now available for you to use with Pivotal Tracker:
- Create - creates a new Story in a Pivotal Tracker Project
- Get - retrieves key information regarding an existing Story
Read more about using the Integration Call from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the Pivotal Tracker options.