IBM Blueworks Live
Collaborative Process Modeller Service
The IBM Blueworks Live Cloud Automation operations for Hornbill allow you to manage IBM Blueworks Live users.
In order to integrate with IBM Blueworks Live, you will first need to configure, and securely store the authentication credentials for the integrartions you want to use with the Hornbill App. You can configure your IBM Blueworks Live account authentication in KeySafe, as below.
Creating IBM Blueworks Live Credentials
To generate a Service ID to enable API access:
- In IBM Blueworks Live, navigate to Admin then Account Information;
- Ensure Enable API access via Service IDs is ticked;
- Click Create New;
- Enter a Name, Description and choose the User Management category, then click Create;
- A JSON file will be downloaded by your browser. This JSON file contains the Client ID and Client Secret that you need to store in Keysafe, next.
Storing IBM Blueworks Live Credentials In Keysafe
- In Administration, navigate to System > Security > KeySafe;
- Select on + and select IBM Blueworks Live;
- Give the IBM Blueworks Live KeySafe a Title (this is the name/identifier for the IBM Blueworks Live account used for execution the operations as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process or custom button);
- Optionally populate the Description field;
- Populate the URL field with your IBM Blueworks Live URL;
- Populate the Client ID field with the value of client_id from your Service ID JSON, above;
- Populate the Client Secret field with the value of client_secret from your Service ID JSON, above;
- Leave the Token field blank;
- Select Create Key to save.
Once you have created your Keysafe key, you can then use it to authenticate your IBM Blueworks Live Cloud Automation operations.
If at any point you wish to revoke your Hornbill instances access to IBM Blueworks Live, just select the relevant key in your Keysafe list and hit the Trash Can button to delete it
NOTE: This will revoke the rights of any existing IBM Blueworks Live Integration Calls in your Business Processes/Custom Buttons/Auto Tasks/Runbooks that are using the revoked IBM Blueworks Live Account, so you will need to edit these accordingly.
Cloud Automation Operations
- Blueworks Live
- Add To Groups
Read more about using Cloud Automations from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the IBM Blueworks Live operations.
If you have any questions regarding the IBM Blueworks Live Keysafe Key or Operations, please visit the Hornbill Community Forums.