Basecamp is a real-time communication tool that helps teams stay on the same page
Create and Update projects with the Hornbill iBridge
Basecamp is a Premium Integration
In order to integrate with Basecamp, you will first need to configure, and securely store the authentication credentials for the Basecamp Account/s you want to use with the Hornbill App.
Configure your Basecamp account authentication in KeySafe in order to use the Basecamp options.
In the admin console > System > Security > KeySafe
- Select on + and select Basecamp
- Give the Basecamp KeySafe a Title (this is the name / identifier for the Basecamp account as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process)
- Optionally add a description
- Select Create Key to save
Once the Key is created, you will need to connect to Basecamp and your account, in order to authorize the Hornbill App to perform the listed Basecamp options.
- Select Connect
You will be redirected to Basecamp in a pop up window, where you will be required to login to your Basecamp account, and then you will be prompted to authorise the Hornbill App to be allowed to perform the options with the chosen Basecamp account, read and then select Yes i'll allow access
Managing Basecamp Configurations
- Use KeySafe to create, store and enable integrations with multiple Basecamp accounts for use in your business processes
- Use the Revoke Access option against a Basecamp account in KeySafe in order to revoke authentication rights for the Hornbill App to use the account
- Note, this will revoke the rights of any existing Basecamp Integration Calls in your business processes, which are using the revoked Basecamp Account, so you will need to edit your business processes accordingly.
Once you have your Basecamp Account Authorised, your all set to use it with the Integration Call in your business processes. The following options are now available for you to use within Basecamp:
- Create Basecamp
- Get Basecamp Info
- Trash Basecamp
- Create Campfire Line
- Get last 3 Campfire Lines
- Create Message
- Update Message
- Get Last 3 Messages
- Create Schedule
- Trash Schedule
- Create and Update To Do List
- Create To Do
- Complete To Do
- Un-complete To Do
Read more about using the Integration Call from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the Basecamp options.