BambooHR provides Human Resources software as a service
In order to integrate with BambooHR, you will first need to configure, and securely store the authentication credentials for the BambooHR Account/s you want to use with the Hornbill App.
Configure your BambooHR account authentication in KeySafe in order to use the BambooHR options.
In the admin console > System > Security > KeySafe
- Select on + and select API Key
- Give the BambooHR KeySafe a Title (this is the name / identifier for the BambooHR account as you will see it when using the Integration Call node in your business process)
- Optionally add a description
- API Key - this is an API Key generated against the BambooHR account that you wish to perform the actions as. See the BambooHR documentation for more information on generating these keys.
- API Endpoint - this is the subdomain used to access your BambooHR account (If you access BambooHR at https://yourcompany.bamboohr.com, then the subdomain is "yourcompany")
- Select Create Key to save
Managing BambooHR Configurations
- Use KeySafe to create, store and enable integrations with multiple BambooHR accounts for use in your business processes
Once you have your BambooHR Account Authorised, your all set to use it with the Integration Call in your business processes. The following options are now available for you to use with BambooHR:
Read more about using the Integration Call from the Related Articles section, and learn how to work with input and output parameters for each of the BambooHR options.